• Building interactive consumer data from multiple systems and RESTfully abstract to the UI through a Node.js backend.
• Define code architecture decisions to support a high-performance and scalable product with a minimal footprint.
• Address and improve any technical issues.
• Collaborate well with engineers, researchers, and data implementation specialists to design and create advanced, elegant and efficient systems.
Minimum Any Degree.
0 – 5 Years.
• Understanding of the front-end and back-end processes.
• Ability to work with HTML / CSS.
• Ability to work with databases.
• Understanding of programming templates and architecture design guidelines.
• Profiling and optimizing applications.