• Install and configure software and hardware.
• Manage network servers and technology tools.
• Set up accounts and workstations.
• Monitor performance and maintain systems according to requirements.
• Troubleshoot issues and outages.
• Ensure security through access controls, backups and firewalls.
• Upgrade systems with new releases and models.
• Develop expertise to train staff on new technologies.
• Build an internal wiki with technical documentation, manuals and IT policies.
0 – 10 Years.
• Problem-solving skills
• A technical mind
• An organised mind
• Attention to detail
• In-depth knowledge of computer systems
• Ability to describe technical information in easy-to-understand terms
• Good communication skills
• Discretion (since confidential data is held on computer systems)