• Research industry-related topics (combining online sources, interviews and studies).
• Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
• Prepare well-structured drafts using Content Management Systems.
• Proofread and edit blog posts before publication.
• Submit work to editors for input and approval.
• Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
• Conduct simple keyword research and use SEO guidelines to increase web traffic.
• Promote content on social media.
• Identify customers’ needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics.
• Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone).
• Update website content as needed
Minimum Any Degree.
0 – 10 Years.
• Researching your way to good content
• A good understanding of SEO
• The ability to get focused
• Time management