• Analyzing users stories and/use cases/requirements for validity and feasibility.
• Collaborate closely with other team members and departments.
• Execute all levels of testing (System, Integration, and Regression).
• Design and develop automation scripts when needed.
• Detect and track software defects and inconsistencias.
• Provide timely solutions.
• Apply quality engineering principals throughout the Agile product lifecycle.
• Provide support and documentation.
BE, BTech, BSc ,MSc, BCA, MCA, ME
0 – 10 Years.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• HHS EPLC experience preferred.
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment with minimal supervision.
• Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success.
• Critical thinker and problem-solving skills.
• Team player.
• Good time-management skills.
• Great interpersonal and communication skills.