1. Identifying new sales leads
2. Pitching products and/or services
3. Maintaining fruitful relationships with existing customers
• Researching organizations and individuals online to identify new leads and potential new markets.
• Researching the needs of other companies and learning who makes decisions about purchasing.
• Contacting potential clients via email or phone to establish rapport and set up meetings.
• Planning and overseeing new marketing initiatives.
• Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
• Preparing PowerPoint presentations and sales displays.
• Contacting clients to inform them about new developments in the company’s products.
• Developing quotes and proposals.
• Training personnel and helping team members develop their skills.
Minimum Any Degree.
0 – 10 Years.
• Strong communication.
• Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems.
• In-depth knowledge of the industry and its current events.
• The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines.
• Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations.
• Attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and organization.
• Will be Able to travel to customer location using own vehicle.