• Study design briefs and determine requirements.
• Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
• Conceptualize visuals based on requirements.
• Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
• Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand.
• Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
• Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design.
• Test graphics across various media.
• Amend designs after feedback.
• Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
Any Diploma or Equivalent, BCA, MCA, B.Tech & M. Tech
0 – 10 Years.
Adobe Flash CC, Adobe Photoshop CC, Adobe Edge Animate CC, Adobe Illustrator CC, Articulate Storyline, Adobe Captivate, Graphic Designing, Wire- frames, GUI, User Interface Designing, Sketching, eLearning, Adobe Dreamweaver CC, Adobe Premier CC, Adobe Audition CC, Audio Editing, Video Editing and Typography.