• Design and build applications for the iOS platform.
• Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications.
• Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features.
• Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs.
• Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
Any Diploma or Equivalent, BCA, MCA, B.Tech & M. Tech
0 – 10 Years.
• Proficient with Objective-C or Swift (depending on project requirements), and Cocoa Touch.
• Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
• Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning.
• Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services.
• Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards.
• Understanding of Apple’s design principles and interface guidelines.
• Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred.
• Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools (such as Instruments and Shark, depending on project needs).
• Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications.
• Knack for benchmarking and optimization.
• Proficient understanding of code versioning tools(such as Git, Mercurial or SVN).
• Familiarity with continuous integration