Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) is a term applied to integrated software systems used to manage the internal and external resources of an organization. These include the physical assets, financial resources, materials and human resources (or staff). An ERP system facilitates the flow of information between all business functions inside the organization and links to outside stakeholders such as customer and supplier systems.
The key objective of implementing an ERP system is to bring together the disparate functions of the organization into a single system environment and therefore make the operations run more efficiently.
Prananya App Zone, we recognize that selecting the right ERP system software for your organization is an important decision that takes time and research. But, once selected, implementing that software can be intimidating.
An ERP implementation involves installing the software, moving your financial data over to the new system, configuring your users and processes, and training your users on the software. Choosing the right partner for implementing your ERP system is almost as important as selecting the right software in the first place.
• integrated business processes
• one central database with no duplication of data
• a single ‘view of the truth’
• easy-to-use, powerful reporting across the whole suite (and therefore the whole organization)
• the same look-and-feel across the whole system, making training and using the ERP very straightforward.